CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

91 seville eldo

stever

what's up stever. I've got a 91 seville. I agree, I love the 91s w/ the 4.9s. My fav of the 86-91s. Send me some pics or give me a link to some pics. I'd like to see your car!

Here's mine:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/446455

Your car is sharp reay like the rims. I will have picks soon my car is real clean and a very commen white with red int .So im going to redo it (good to be a body man). There will be some before shoots. iv got sts tail lights, side skirts and grill along with Erebuni front and rear bumpers the front one i reshaped it 2 look more moderen gone are the bumper gards boxy fog lights are now round and in the center of the bumper like a ssei bonnieville and bottom center is split by built in side spliters its amazing what can be done with fiberglass and alot of time the rear door handels and trunk lock are goin to bite the dust along with the side mouldings .Maybe the old folks will Quit asking to buy it. I am just not sure what color to paint it the interior is kind of limiting .Im going to need rims the stock ones got to go

so you have an aftermarket front and rear bumper? I am missing that front air dam piece. The big piece that is the body color... I would kill to get one! Where did you get you Eubaci or whatever it was? Sounds like you are going to have a very nice car! I like what you have coming up for it! Let me know how it progresses!

what?? i don't really understand you just said!!! Did you make your front bumper??

You can see the bumpers i started out with at one bad lac on cardomain .com though mine are for a 91 so they have the holes for the cornering /marker lights unlike that one. if u realy are having that hard a time finding a lower valence u can have mine for shiping i can even send it the right color

Archived