CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Oa Oh! Strut Problem

95SLS

Lets see,

Day 5 after I notified them I have a message, Car sitting in garrage waiting for new parts, good thing I have spares. Maybe they went out Monday for Wensday?

I'm on Hold. ANd learn something new every day, AC delco has passives? No parts man offered me that when I said WOW at $763 per rear shock. Maybe they don't even know they have them. ARNOTT ARNOTT ARNOTT. PLUG and PLAY! No Cutting wires, "Ears" Of Struts, No Messy under car soldering and No waiting on parts, and they might even arrive un-Dented. Plus, if someone looks under your car, it LOOKs like the factory stuff. And if you see the top of BOSTONS raer shocks and how that fits, it's a wonder the NTSA hasn't zoned in on them. It could be a safety issue, at least everyone that has seen mine seems to agree.

Lets see,

Day 5 after I notified them I have a message, Car sitting in garrage waiting for new parts, good thing I have spares.  Maybe  they went out Monday for Wensday?

I'm on Hold.  ANd learn something new every day, AC delco has passives?  No parts man offered me that when I said WOW at $763 per rear shock.  Maybe they don't even know they have them.  ARNOTT ARNOTT ARNOTT.  PLUG and PLAY! No Cutting wires, "Ears" Of Struts, No Messy under car soldering and No waiting on parts, and they might even arrive un-Dented.  Plus, if someone looks under your car, it LOOKs like the factory stuff.   And if you see the top of BOSTONS raer shocks and how that fits, it's a wonder the NTSA hasn't zoned in on them.  It could be a safety issue, at least everyone that has seen mine seems to agree.

If its unsafe don't use them. From my discussions with Dennis, your situation sounds TOTALLY different. You said in an EMAIL to me that you have a 2 INCH hole and a 1/2 INCH strut rod and the difference is made up by washers, THAT does not sound good. But my discussions with Dennis DO NOT confirm your problem, he said that the hole is 1/2 INCH and the strut rod is 3/8 INCH not too bad.... Is your hole really 2 INCHES as you said in your EMAIL to me?

DO NOT do something UNSAFE and then later blame it on BOSTON get the right parts. You seem to be having problems that others have not had, Warren used Boston, maybe there is something different about your car.

ALSO, you might get better service from BOSTON if you stop bad mouthing them here, I know he has come here... Wait until the PROCESS is over before you CONCLUDE

Wow you seem to have an anger problem! If any one is wondering I bought Boston when Arnott did not exhist. I have the old system from Boston it works good. The hole on the rear shock mount, that that guy is referring to is 1 in" boston washers are 2 " across there is no safty issue mine have gone 6o k mi. I looked at the mount just to see what he was talking about, it has not moved and works perfectly.

Kam

Wow you seem to have an anger problem! If any one is wondering I bought Boston when Arnott did not exhist. I have the old system from Boston it works good. The hole on the rear shock mount, that that guy is referring to is 1 in" boston washers are 2 " across there is no safty issue mine have gone 6o k mi. I looked at the mount just to see what he was talking about, it has not moved and works perfectly.

Kam

ME? I hope you are not referring to me having an anger problem. I DO have a problem with constant whining, complaints and badmouthing, those traits get you nowhere nor will they get your problem solved. This ARNOTT, ARNOTT, ARNOTT is unnecessary, the decision was made now live with it and get it resolved, complaining here is not going to help. ESPECIALLY since this individual KNOWS that I have FRONT and REAR BOSTON struts sitting in my GARAGE as we speak... ENOUGH.

Archived