CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Lucky I was at home

JIMDTS

Was checking some things on my car today. I exited the car while it was running widows up air on and was checking around under the hood.Went to get back in the car and it was locked. Came in the house looking in the drawer that I keep the spare remote and key in Not where I put them I was ready to call Onstar to unlock the car My wife came home and mentions Oh I moved those keys to another drawer.Not sure if I locked the car when I exited out of habit or it locked on it's own..I usually put the drivers window down when I do some checking around while it's running

Cheers

Jim

Hey JimDTS,

Try this (it might not work but just maybe...)

Call your wife (from some distance away that the remote won't work) on your cell phone while standing next to the Caddy's door.

You might need to have it on speaker phone a a foot or so away with the volume on loud.

Have her open the Caddy with the remote next to her phone.

It just might transmit through your phone to open the car door.

;)

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Hey TDK,

You not gonna believe it, but I remember the time when I copied software using computer on one side of a phone line and tape recorder on other. That was 48K RAM memory +16K BIOS computer Spectrum.

Hey JimDTS,

Try this (it might not work but just maybe...)

Call your wife (from some distance away that the remote won't work) on your cell phone while standing next to the Caddy's door.

You might need to have it on speaker phone a a foot or so away with the volume on loud.

Have her open the Caddy with the remote next to her phone.

It just might transmit through your phone to open the car door.

This is a proven hoax and will not work!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Archived