CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

curb view mirror

a friend of mine has a 2002 eldorado that has the curb view mirror feature my question is do i have this feature on my 97 concours and if i do how do u program it in

Is your Concours equipped with the OBD II system? I'm not sure because I thought 97 was a transition year for the interior and the computer systems. It is an option in the "Feature Programming" menu on the dash.

1995 was OBD-I and 1996 was OBD-II. I don't know when the curb feature was introduced. That'd be nice if it could be programmed into any car.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I know my Dad's old Aurora had it, and it was a 1997. If an Olds had it, you would think a Cadillac of the same year would too.

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

a friend of mine has a 2002 eldorado that has the curb view mirror feature my question is do i have this feature on my 97 concours and if i do how do u program it in

My '99 is the same body style as your '97, not sure about the computer though. If they are the same you can program the curb view mirror feature by holding down the "info" button on the DIC simultaneously with the button directly left of that. I believe that is the "no button" for the info reset.

Anyway, hold those two buttons down and you should see a menu come up on the DIC. Use the info button to scroll through the options and you should see one for the mirror.

Works on mine, but not sure if yours is the same. Worth a shot.

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

went through the manual it doesnt mention this feature on the dic at all i guess this is the one option i dont have thanks for your infomative reply

Archived