CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

my caddy whooped a civic

jonny

the other day i was racing a civic...im guessing he had something in it because he was keeping up with for a descent distance until we hit the 200 110 or so mile mark and he got scared and slowed done..... i love racing the guys who provoke you, but they dont win ...im guessing this doesnt only happen to me haha...your thoughts... :P:D;)

Congrates, I guess.

But honestly, beating a civic is not something to brag about... I could beat every civic in my neck of the woods that challenged me in my '01 3.5L (Shortstar) 215Hp Olds Intrigue... That’s with a full tank of gas and two full sets of golf clubs in the trunk...

It seems that the more crud that they apply to these cars the easier they are to dust. Carbon fiber hoods, monster wings, coffee can exhuast tips, etc etc etc. Not to mention that most of the Honda drivers can't shift either. I love that moment when they run out of first gear... From where I'm sitting, its like they suddenly put their car in reverse.

Any Northstar equipped vehicle will eat cars like this alive.

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

OH well a kill is a kill.

Nice, put that darn ricer down in his spot....behind.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Next we will be hearing of a modified Yugo with a Maytag washing machine engine and a Spam can (or maybe ALPO) for the exhaust! :P

(A Maytag engine will probably double the performance of a Yugo.)

Britt

Britt

Like we say at hockey, a "W" is a "W", chalk that one up. I like people that try and race me in my 92 Chevy 4x4, 5500 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal but it sure isn't a rocket. Even if I am beat, I know the next time, I'll have an Eldorado that is much faster than that Civic/Cavalier/Sunfire/What have you...Muhahahaha :lol: .

Spence

post-3-1115177981_thumb.jpg

My dad was telling me that some of these "sleeper" imports can push 600 horses (with heavy drivetrain modification)....any truth to that?

A.J.

My dad was telling me that some of these "sleeper" imports can push 600 horses (with heavy drivetrain modification)....any truth to that?

That "drivetrain modification" would likely include a small block Chevy with twin blowers. :D :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Small block Chevy and Ford engines were once popular transplants for Jag-U-Wars and other vehicles. I once stuffed a Chevy 283ci thing under the hood of an MGB.

They were also popularly found under the hood of "Z" cars.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived