CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2013 ATS 2.5L Torque Specs

Teezbeez

Hi. I'm replacing front suspension parts  Tie Rods, Control Arms, Struts/shocks, Wheel Bearings/Hub Assembly on my 2013 ATS 2.5L. Cannot locate any kind of repair manual for this car. I've been told that there were no changes to this model until 2015. Anyway I need the torque specs and any other pertinent info in order to do this job. Any help will be so very much appreciated. Thanks so much!!

My GM hard drive DVD service info only goes up to around 2011. I don't think GM issues service information DVDs to dealers anymore. 

GM does have the factory service information available online for a small fee. $22 for unlimited access for 3 days....all of GM dating back to 1998.....print out all you want.....Up to date service bulletins. Same exact information the dealerships use. Helm Inc and printed service manuals have gone the way of the buggy whip.  

https://www.acdelcotds.com/subscriptions

Scroll down to 'Service Information' and see 'General Motors Service Repair Manual Information'.