CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

welcome to Cadillac EV Life

Your sophisticated source for EV living and learning View in browser
Cadillac
Man posing with hand toward camera and headline that reads EV LIFE
A BOLD NEW LIFESTYLE BECKONS
A new era is calling, and Cadillac is here to be your guide. Making the switch to an EV is easier than you may think—and it comes with countless upsides. Soon, it will feel second nature.
Still from the LYRIQ Daily Commute video with PLAY button placed in lower right corner
Preproduction and simulated model shown throughout. Actual production model will vary. MY23 LYRIQ orders are full. Go to C‍a‍d‍i‍l‍l‍a‍c‍.‍c‍o‍m and complete a pre-order for MY24 to be among the first to order a MY24 when available.
REIMAGINE THE EVERYDAY
Discover how effortlessly an EV fits into your life by reimagining your daily commute. Remember, routine doesn't have to mean mundane.
WATCH VIDEO
Close up of the LYRIQ interior door, a woman posed in red light and the LYRIQ grille
THE BENEFITS OF EV LIFE
Lightning icon
MORE MULTITASKING
Plug in and go about your day. Whether you're running the boardroom or getting a good night's sleep, your EV charges in the meantime.
An icon of the United States with a dollar sign
LESS SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
Imagine life with no oil changes, fewer replaceable parts and longer brake life with Regenerative Braking.*
An icon of two small leaves inside of a circle with arrows
ZERO TAILPIPE EMISSIONS
Feel good knowing you're helping lead the charge toward a future with reduced tailpipe emissions.
EXPLORE MORE EV ADVANTAGES
A view of LYRIQ cabin through sunroof, a closeup of a man posing next to LYRIQ and a view of LYRIQ straight on
START WITH LYRIQ
Do we have you convinced? Then don't wait. Pre‍-‍order the brilliant Cadillac LYRIQ, our first fully electric vehicle, and begin your iconic EV journey today.
PRE‍-‍ORDER YOURS
YOU NEVER SHY FROM TAKING CHARGE
Cadillac logo script
Visit Cadillac on Facebook Visit Cadillac on Instagram Visit Cadillac on Twitter Visit Cadillac on YouTube
1.‍844‍.EVCADILLAC   |   CHAT
*Feature may be limited when the battery temperatures are extremely cold or hot or when battery is near full charge. See vehicle's Owner's Manual for details.

©2022 General Motors LLC.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube