CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The New Ride!

IaBoy

Just got my different car picked up over the weekend. It runs pretty sweet! As long as the deer keep out of my way I will be in good shape! Actually I am kind of having fun parting out the two Caddy's (95 and 98 SLS's). Check out the picture below...... Steve

post-3-1113946624_thumb.jpg

Scotty... Actually it is 4 Caddys!... The 95 SLS with the cracked Transmission case. The 98 that I totaled out with the Deer collision, the 96 DeVille that I bought to replace the 95, and the 02 Red SLS to replace my 98 Diamond White one. But I will be down to two before too long. Can have the 95 & 98 sitting around here too long before the neighbors start whining. Thanks for the compliment................. Steve

post-3-1113947737_thumb.jpg

Thanks Chris....

It had 42,825 when I bought it. I have put on almost 1,000. The car was located almost 300 miles from me, but I was pretty specific as to what I wanted and was willing to drive for the right car at the right price.

My 1998 had the Bose System in it but no Sunroof. My new one has the Power Sunroof, but not the Bose system. Thats why I had asked a while back if I could move the Bose from my 98 to my 02 since they were basicly the same style car. Didn't sound like an easy thing to switch so I just said screw it. I am 53 years old anyway and don't need to crank out the tunes like I used to... and I was pretty pleasantly surprised at the sound of the non Bose stereo in the car. It's no Bose, but it will get me by.

Steve

Hey, Steve:

That's still my favourite colour combo ... you may want to crazy glue a dozen or so of these nice bright chrome deer whistles on your grille ...lol

post-3-1113965636_thumb.jpg

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Always a Joker in every crowd!! lol. I get plenty of deer on the road with out "calling them" with one of those whistles! Thanks for the compliment on the car.

Steve

Addison... Thanks for the compliment on my "new" ride. I would sell the 95 SLS for $600!! I have sold off some parts on it, but it still has a very strong running Northstar engine in it. I KNOW someone could part out the rest of the car, make some good money, and keep the engine or the parts they would need. I just don't have a good place to keep it. The struts are good. All body parts except the rear passenger fender are good. The price of the car does not include wheels, as I need them for my 1998 (I am selling the wheels off of that one). Let me know if you muight be interested.

Steve

Hey, Steve:

That's still my favourite colour combo ... you may want to crazy glue a dozen or so of these nice bright chrome deer whistles on your grille ...lol

ted tcb,

Your deer whistle... Is it powered?

Looks like a power cord attached.

I have only seen the ones that use the cars movement

to push air through the Whistle...

IaBoy, beautiful looking Caddy.

Next to black, that is truly a fantastic looking colour on the Sevilles!

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Archived