CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Micro-Fiber Towel face mask - no sew

Here is my working micro-fiber towel face mask.   With two layers of thick micro-fiber towel this gives some filtering for everyday use during this current time in which cloth face masks are recommended for everyone going outside.

IMG_1624.jpeg

Materials:  one micro-fiber towel, 3 paperclips, 2 rubber bands.

Easy to make:  fold the towel in half.  Make a strap by connecting a paperclip to a rubber band, then another paper clip to the other end of the rubber band, then another rubber band, then another paperclip in the head strap chain.  Attach the paperclip at each end of the chain to the ends of the microfiber towel as shown above.

IMG_1626.jpeg

Here's how it looks on - front view.

I tuck the rubber bands on each side over my ears to help keep the mask in place.

IMG_1632.jpeg

This makes a quick and easy cloth mask, and if you are like me you have a good selection of microfiber towels available.

You can also make this out of paper shop towels if you have a box of those.  An advantage of that approach would be you can discard the paper shop towel after every use.

What are you using for a cloth mask?

IMG_1629.jpeg

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

If you don't have a microfiber towel, a washcloth will do.  

If you don't have a shop towels, you can use a paper towel.  This is also how one would use a thicker, paper shop towel.  Just fold it over and then attach a rubber band & paperclip head strap 

IMG_1633.jpeg IMG_1634.jpeg

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube