CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Scotty's Secret ?!?

WarrenJ

Scotty,

I love what you've done with your hair! And where can I get some of that wrinkle remover? :D

Regards,

Warren

EDIT: I tried to post your avatar here, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Oh well, . . . . . . .

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Scotty,

I love what you've done with your hair! And where can I get some of that wrinkle remover? :D

Regards,

Warren

EDIT: I tried to post your avatar here, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Oh well, . . . . . . .

Its amazing what you will be able to do in the future, even William Shatner looks good! :lol:

Its amazing what you will be able to do in the future, even William Shatner looks good! :lol:

Now THAT is amazing!

Ok Mr. Scott..let’s see if I’ve got this correct…For every .5 warp as you approach the sun, (and attempt the 'slingshot') it’s equal to -6 lbs, and -3 years…

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Its amazing what you will be able to do in the future, even William Shatner looks good!  :lol:

Now THAT is amazing!

Ok Mr. Scott..let’s see if I’ve got this correct…For every .5 warp as you approach the sun, (and attempt the 'slingshot') it’s equal to -6 lbs, and -3 years…

More or less, I would have to consult with Spock for the details... Suffice it to say that I have been working out like a Klingon for 4 years and STILL can't see my ABS! :angry:

:o Are you removing your wheels and tires prior to searching for your ABS???? :rolleyes:

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived