CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

99 Deville Concours For Sale

It's been a tough decision, but I have listed my '99 Deville Concours for sale. I think I am going to try for a 2004 CTS.

Details:

1999 Deville Concours

49K miles

300hp Northstar V8

2nd owner

Dealer Maintained

Black with Black Leather

Gold Emblems

New Michelin Pilot XGT V4's

This car has everything except sunroof, bose stereo system and the cd changer. It has all other factory options.

I have the service records and factory service manuals for this car as well. Asking $12,500 and I am located in Washington, DC.

Any interest, reply to this post. Here is an older photo of the car however it still looks just like this. Will post more pics as needed.

Thanks

post-5-1112032643_thumb.jpg

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

Well, no takers here so far, but my ads in the local papers here start running tomorrow. Hopefully, I get an offer so I can more aggressively pursue an '04 CTS sport!

The more I read, the more I like.

Brad

Blk/Blk w/gold package

The reviews say the CTS sport package is a must-have. I like the speed rated tires and higher speed limiter but am lukewarm on the electronic suspension or more firm ride for what I need. Good luck on selling the Concours; I think those are handsome cars.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thanks Bruce. I am torn on selling it :( but it is time to move on. It really is a good looking car though.

Have you driven one with the sport package? It really was a pleasure to drive, especially coming off driving the Concours. Believe it or not, there were a number of similarities in terms of road feel. Handling is another thing - the CTS was fantastic in that sense. I have never driven a car like that before.

We'll see how the end of the week goes!

Brad

Blk/Blk w/gold package

Archived