CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

OT: Go UWM Panthers!!!

chriskoc1

My college, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, is going into the second round against Boston College Saturday at 5:30 ET, 4:30 CT. They might be able to pull an upset if they display their outside shooting like they did Thursday. It's only their second appearance here, and I bet the coach is going to be on his way out to a bigger program. Oh well....

Yeah, go Panthers!! :D

I hope they can take Boston College, I say they have a good shot after the game they played the other day!

How 'bout them Badgers too! It was a good game yesterday, maybe a little too close... :o I hope both these teams go far in the Tournament, great basketball games to watch! B)

Dave

post-3-1111243510_thumb.jpg

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Sweet sixteen baby! :D Panthers pull off another upset! They gave Boston College everything they could handle for the entire game... These guys sure can play with some intensity! B)

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

NCAA Hoops is a great equalizer. I’m huge NCAA football fan, but NCAA Football requires a huge budget and limits it’s scope to larger schools. I love the fact that NCAA hoops can be competitive with a small budget on a national level.

Archived