CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CTS V vs STS

kdaddy

After looking at the overall dimensions of the CTS V at nearly 195 inches in length one must assume that the new 05 STS will remain at or around the 200 inch length that the sevilles have been at for the last two generations. Also, with the new design of the 05 STS taking on the "edgy" look I wonder if the two models may have some overlap in their respective target markets. Both sedans are classified as mid-size luxury vehicles. The differences that I can see come down to performance and interior touches. It seems that the CTS V is of a higher performance than the STS however the STS has a more posh interior with wood grain and a softer look. B)

I think the STS will be differentiated with more interior room, greater standard luxury appointments, and the availability of 4WD.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

It seems that the CTS V is of a higher performance than the STS however the STS has a more posh interior with wood grain and a softer look. B)

Oh, I have the feeling there will be a STS-V also, perhaps supercharged. Just wait...

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Archived