CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Update

Bruce Nunnally

I am having excellent success with my 2004 CTS. No problems, no worries after 14 months of driving. Lots of compliments on the car, so I guess the look is successful, although I appreciate that it is still growing on some. It has really grown on me as the right size, weight, power for what I need.

Has been a very good road car for trips. Although the trunk is smaller than my 96 STS' trunk was, we fit in 3 roll-on airline bags and two carry-ons for our recent trip with extra room for other stuff, so it seems to hold plenty for a family trip.

My late Mother once said she and my father bought a Cadillac as soon as they could afford one. I suppose in hindsight that's what I did as well.

Sorry for the noise on the board lately. Anytime you see a post that is inappropriate, please hit the "!Report" button, and add a note on whatever the issue is. That highlights the post for me so that I am sure not to miss it.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

My late Mother once said she and my father bought a Cadillac as soon as they could afford one.  I suppose in hindsight that's what I did as well.

Darn good feeling isn't it, Bruce ;)

Thanks for the cleanup, and keep up the good work!

Bob

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Happy for you and your CTS experience, Bruce.

The noise is just that. Easy enough to ignore until the language falls in the gutter.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

The CTS is a great machine. The CTS-V is just... vicious (but oh so lust-able)

I was lucky to get out of the CTS-V before I got into any more trouble. It was like I lost 30-years and went back to driving like a 20-something... Good God a 4-door Vette for grown ups (sorta).

OK, I'm back now...

BTW, Great job on the site. The data is top-notch and the dialog can be interesting at times.

I probably post my share of irreverent stuff and I apologize for any grief I may have caused. Not to say I won't stray, stagger and slobber again.

In any case, like a good friend and co-worker of mine said "You can't go swimming without getting wet"

Getting together a lot of different opinions is just going to get messy at times.

Thanks again for the janitor work.

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Archived