CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

And it looks like nothing happened...

Oldgamer

At first day of a year the weather was really warm in New York, so I with my wife drove to Clove Lake to take a walk. When we drove back I missed a correct turn and we might to make a U-turn using a somebody's driveway (it was a very narrow road, where we got to). That driveway was very steep down and has an iron gates. On other side of a road was a stone maded fence. So, when I tried to make back and forward move other time I just forgot for somehow to put into drive and car moves back. I guess, don't remember exactly even pressed gaz instead of brake in that moment. So I hit a gates, and I thought it was a pretty hard. Wife was scared. I put back into drive, drove around 10 feets and stoped to check what happened. I didn't find anything! I was surprized, cause I thought I will have a rear light/s broken or something. Just my rear view mirror was a bit of out and I pushed it back.

The funny thing is, right before that I said to my wife: "Don't worry, you have a master in a car!"

The funny thing is, right before that I said to my wife: "Don't worry, you have a master in a car!"

Never, ever say stuff like that! It will jinx you every time! :P I'm glad to hear there was no damage. I know the feeling of that after my last episode... :rolleyes:

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived