CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat 2013-09-05

Cadillac Jim

Tonight's the night. Time is 8:00 PM Central, 9:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Mountain, or 6:00 PM Western. Come in five or ten minutes early if you want to be on when we get going, and get some coaching on how to set up. We are on Google+ Hangouts.

Here are some talking points.

• Why did you get your first Cadillac? Family tradition? Step up? Selection when looking at several cars?
  • What was your first Cadillac like? What is your current Cadillac like (if you drive one right now)?
  • How many miles is enough? When are you ready to trade or sell your Cadillac and move on? Why?
  • There are a lot of new models and variety in drivetrains coming. Which one(s) do you like? Why?
  • Are you entertaining thoughts of a new (or used) Cadillac these days? Which one(s)?

You can join in just for a few minutes, or you can hang in there for the hour if you like. What you do is go on Google+,

http://plus.google.com

You can get a free account in a few seconds if you don't already have one. You will need an e-mail address to set up the account. PM me with that e-mail address and I will invite you on with it. Stay on Google+ and you will get a pop-up with a link to join in when I invite you.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Tonight's chat:

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived