CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CTS Cat-back systems

Bruce Nunnally

I emailed Billy Boat Exhaust Systems to get some info on their CTS exhausts.

They do have a cat-back system available for the CTS 3.6L. I emailed back

to see if they have any dyno data to share, but does not sound like it so far.

Here is what the Billy Boat exhaust looks like on the CTS:

bbexhaust.jpg

And here is a marketing brochure from the company:

cts_exhaust_bb.gif

Thanks for your inquiry. Billy Boat has developed a cat back for the new 3.6L CTS. I have attached a press release along with photos of the system for your viewing. Retail cost for the system is $1195.00 plus shipping and handling. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Mark Fowler

Billy Boat Performance Exhaust

23045 N. 15th Ave.

Phoenix, AZ. 85027

Cell 602-920-9802/Ph. 623-581-7600

Order Line 888-228-7435/Fax.623-581-5640

mark@bbexhaust.com / www.bbexhaust.com

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

More info from B&B -- apparently Cadillac did a very nice job on the stock system. Go Cadillac.

We did dyno test the system however, at this time we have not been able to convert the chart into a file that I can email. I can say that while we did see an increase unfortunately they are not as great as we had hoped for. Performance wise the stock system seems to do a fairly decent job and have not heard of aftermarket system that made great huge numbers. Some things you will notice with the system are a little better throttle response, a broader power band, better appearance and a deeper, sportier exhaust note that makes the CTS sound like a sports car. The $1195.00 is the new price that went in to effect at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately the press release didn't get updated and I do apologize for the misprint. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived