CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Greetings all! Was befriended by Bruce on Twitter and as a result found Caddyinfo.com and this fine Cadillac forum. I handle the PR and promotions for a family-owned restoration shop specializing in classic Cadillacs. Aside from the great joy involved that comes with working with family (at least most of the time lol), I never get tired of the art form that exists in the manufacture and restoration of the older generations of vehicles.

I'm looking forward to posting some photos of our restorations as well as learning all about the exciting new Cadillac lineup. The CTS is an amazing car and am thrilled to see where they are taking their brand. In the meantime, if someone could give me some help with how to post photos, I have some pics of an amazing 59 CDV that I'd love to share.

Best regards,

Hank Miller

:welcomesmiley: Glad you got registered & posted! Welcome.

Check their site at http://www.cprforyourcar.com/

top-cpr.jpg

to whet your appetite on what I am hoping we will get to hear more about!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

No, but it helps. The forum will accept images of a certain size dependent on group membership.

Many users just find it convenient to post to an image site then link to here. I can also host if needed, or you can put on your website and link to here.

The site does require an image extension such as jpg, png, gif so sites that don't result in an actual link to an image file won't link well.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived