CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Rock Auto nu fartyg från Förenade kungariket

Cadillac Jim

Jag kom precis denna månad RockAuto September 2012 nyhetsbrev:

http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/index.html

Den stora nyheten är att du kan beställa från dem och få många artiklar levereras i Kanada och Storbritannien, så internationell sjöfart är inte krävs för kanadensiska eller Europeiska adresser. Artiklar som kan leverera från Kanada eller Förenade kungariket har markerats med liten maple leaf eller Union Jack flagga ikoner med en liten U.S. flaggikonen som du kontrollerar för sjöfarten från dessa länder.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Thanks for the information.

I hope it will make a difference for us driving a Cadillac. Some parts are really expensive to ship, they quoted me 600USD for shipping new rotors from US, significant more than the price for the rotors itself.

Regards

Oscar

STS 2005 V8 (1SF)

Sedan DeVille 1995 4.9L

I think that's why they opened shipping warehouses in the UK and Canada. I have found international shipping from the USA to Europe of anything that is heavy to be very expensive.

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

• 6 months later...

Another google translation, Jim! For example, SHIP should not be translated with FARTYG but with SKICKAS (FARTYG is VESSEL in Swedish).

This topic is from last September. You may be referring to another topic. The only Swedish machine translation on this topic is #1, which translates back as

I came just this month RockAuto September 2012 newsletter:

Http://www.rockauto....tter/index.html

The big news is that you can order from them and get many articles are delivered in Canada and the United Kingdom, as international shipping is not required for Canadian or European addresses.
Articles which can deliver from Canada or the United Kingdom are marked with a small maple leaf or the Union Jack flag icons with a small U. S. flaggikonen which you control for shipping from these countries.

I don't see "ship" in the entry or FARTYG in the translation. Thus I think that you may be referring to another topic.

The back translation used Babylon. I've been using a Firefox add-on lately, ImTranslator, that gives a choice of PROMPT, Babylon, Google, or Microsoft. In the future I will try the default (which usually is Babylon) and if the back translation is garbled, try making my phraseology simpler, then move to another translation engine.

The example in this topic seems clear enough. It's been six months since the post went up and I got a couple of thank-yous but no questions about the translation on this one.

Archived