CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

When car fever hits...

Charming article about 'car fever'.

It can strike any time but most cases develop in the spring. Although I've never seen statistics, I suspect it affects more males than females, usually lasting a day or two. But the affliction has been known to go on for weeks and in some low-grade cases, for years. Symptoms include insomnia, difficulty concentrating, communication lapses, bouts of euphoria and periods of procrastination with respect to family and vocational responsibilities. Although called a fever, there is usually no elevation of temperature associated with the condition that has been known to stretch relationships to their limits.

I'm talking about car fever, of course, that obsessive craving for a new set of wheels that infiltrates everyday life with the pervasiveness and tenacity of a well-hacked computer virus.

Read the Full article

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

My dad would trade his cars in the spring never had more than 2. Im similar (2 cars and a truck) I tell the wife "don't let me buy a car this spring" but she never does. Im getting the urge again. GM sent me a 500.00 discount and 500.00 loyalty bonus. plus I have 2900.00 on my gm credit card earnings. Total off before I get to the showroom 3900.00 but they will not get me this year. I take a look at my 06 DTS urge GONE.Mike

Archived