CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

no suspension noise or leveling

Ok back again should I be hearing leveling noise come fron the suspension compressor or not. I have slight sag nothing major and no diagnostic messages how would I check since I will be replacing the knunckles and wheel hubs should I also relace this if need be over a 105000k and it sat for 8 months before I bought it thanks a again guys I will post pics once all this is done before and after :bump:

Ok back again should I be hearing leveling noise come fron the suspension compressor or not. I have slight sag nothing major and no diagnostic messages how would I check since I will be replacing the knunckles and wheel hubs should I also relace this if need be over a 105000k and it sat for 8 months before I bought it thanks a again guys I will post pics once all this is done before and after :bump:

When you turn ignition ON (engine not running) first you hear the fuel pump for two seconds, later the leveling compressor will kick in if the car was sitting for a while or additional load was placed in the trunk. Compressor runs noticeably longer than the fuel pump. The longer it was sitting and the more load was added the longer the compressor will run.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

turn car on and no noise from compressor? next?

Are you questioning whether you have the feature or not? You can look at the shocks/struts and see if they have the air bags on them.

ok will check that

Are you questioning whether you have the feature or not? You can look at the shocks/struts and see if they have the air bags on them.

He should have the feature. Probably blown fuse, broken wire or bad or intentionally disabled compressor.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived