CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

95 sts wiring

steveo412

im doing a engine wiring harness on a 95 sts,there is a wire that runs across the very top of the firewall,it starts over bye the brake booster and runs past the coil pack,it was burnt so i dont know where it goes,if anyone can look at there northstar and tell me where it goes to,,any help thanks

I think that this is going to have to be a 1995 model year Seville, Eldorado or Deville.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

thanks jim,,im just not sure what it is,,my 94 book just doesnt say,its one red one black and one off green,,the conector is melted,,maybe it will show up when i get the harness is,i will take some photos

I have a 95 STS, and asked the same question awhile back. The connector has a red, green, and black wire just hanging down behind the coil pack coming from around the brake booster side from the big part of wiring harness. I was told it is for an optional heated windshield if I remember correctly.

I was under the car one day and noticed it, and since I don't have the heated windshield option, it just hangs there.

Archived