CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

She's hurt but not for long!

Seanmannino

Hey all, got a quick question for yall. I am in need of quality body parts for my 97 DeVille after she was slammed into on the eve of Halloween. It was late at night and I was turning left onto my street and the guy was turning right in his lifted 2005 Chevy Silverado and failed to yield in his merge lane. I have decided that the shops around my area all suck at doing body work (after seeing the work they have done) and will be doing the work myself with the help of a really good friend that used to work for Earl Schieb back in the day. I have been to Rock Auto and there are several parts listed there that are cheap. What I need to know is if these are good parts? has anyone bought body panels from Rock Auto before? Below are a few photos of the damage that was done for those interested. She's a tank though looks like it's only cosmetic damage which I am hopefull for :)post-12502-129012169158_thumb.jpg post-12502-129012169759_thumb.jpg

Sean M.

1997 Cadillac DeVille

I honestly feel so safe in my cadillac, These newer cars really worry me about accidents. Sorry to hear about your accident, I cannot say much for the body panels on Rockauto, but there customer service is wonderful, good luck to you

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Archived