CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

WTS: 96 Cadillac Seville STS Green/Tan Loaded Roof

This car is loaded with all the options from the factory; power moonroof, 12 disc CD changer, genuine leather & real wood interior, memory seats for both drivers(includes climate and radio settings also), Bose audio system, Rain sense automatic wipers, 7 spoke chrome wheels, remote power locks, trunk and alarm. This car has been well maintained by car lovers and stored winters, never seen salt. Would love to keep, but forced to sell.

Condition of Polo Green exterior is stunning, showing only minor marks under close inspection. Most of the car looks new. Shale/LightTan Interior is also like new. Recent work done for preventative maintance include a complete 4 wheel brake job, new water pump, all new belts(including pulleys and tensioner), 8 platinum spark plugs, spark plug wire set, alternator, oxygen sensor, PCV valve, air filter, wiper blades, fuel filter and a brand new factory moonroof assembly. Oil and Coolant was also recently changed. Car has Michelin tires all around. This car is ready to go, it runs very strong and drives great, needs nothing. 132K pampered miles. Clear and clean title from private owners. Will take $6000.

STSfront2.jpg

STSInteriorDash.jpg

My wife won't have a car without it anymore, after having them in our '97...especially something with leather. I can say there's something nice about running down the road with the windows open on a crisp fall day with the toosh warmer on. :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Ben,

My youngest daughter will be graduating college in Dec. and will be needing a car. I'll see if there is any interest. I always point out the Caddy's to her. ;) How long have you had it? How is the half case seal? Has the fuel rail been changed? How about the stab links & bushings I am always hearing about?

Has been in family for at least 2 years now. No problem with the case. Fuel rail was just changed last Wed. at the dealer. Links and bushings are fine. This would make a great car for her. Let me know. Thanks

Sorry Ben, I talked to her today and she is not interested in a Cadillac. Kids

:blink: Hang my 2 girls are chomping at the bits for mine but the have 2.2 & 3.6 yrs till I have to actually think about that . Sorry Ben if you have then let me know ( I hope not for your sake !!!!) :huh:

Archived