CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1997 STS parting out

I found a 1997 Caddy STS. Pearl white with Candy Apple hood and grille (prior wreck). The car has a bad head gasket but runs and drives. I might be after it just for parts. If there is enough interest in some of the other parts, i'd buy it and part it out. Respond fast, i'll be looking at it in the next few days. I can ship any small parts worldwide. I can accept PayPal, money orders and Credit Cards through our merchant processor. Parts will be located in Saint Joseph Minneosta. Jamie 320-267-7548post-5944-128936647621_thumb.jpg

Where can i buy elbow grease? I don't want to use any of mine!

is the shift bezel wood or plastic, need more pics bad.. I have 97 also. is it complete? highly interested in multiple parts, Interior color, door panel condition on left front door? PM me thanks.

I also badly need the glove compartment latch with the lock cylinder removed. (you need the door key to remove the lock)

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

is the shift bezel wood or plastic, need more pics bad.. I have 97 also. is it complete? highly interested in multiple parts, Interior color, door panel condition on left front door? PM me thanks.

I also badly need the glove compartment latch with the lock cylinder removed. (you need the door key to remove the lock)

PM'd ya.

The deal fell through. He was not willing to drop his price.

Archived