CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Any Dealers Here

JasonA

Anyone here work at a dealer or have access to their information? I would really appreciate help decoding two RPO codes for my car. E2F and E2P. I can't find these anywhere, using any search engine. :(

Thanks.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

:rolleyes: When I purchased my 98 sls awhile ago, I searched for the RPO code for it. I found most , some were elusive, and while searching came across info. that some of the codes are not exactly RPO codes, but some type of internal manufacturing (assembly) information.....I sorta stopped at that point.

Did discover my SLS has horn, subdued...but not anymore..... the origionals could hardly be heard when the car was sitting still. I once bought a 1968 Volvo station wagon from a guy at work, iy had come from Europe and had a set of Bosch horns, mounted on a panzer tank looking bracket,the horns were probably 10 inches in diameter, and were the loudest non air powered horns I have ever heard. I moved them to 3-4 other cars I owned, finally let them go and regretted doing so. What I found were some lookalikes, not as large, no panzer bracket, they are o.k..........pardon the rambling.....I really miss those horns.

Jason: The Service Manual has the code list.

Not these. Nobody knows what these are. I had three that were elusive to me (couldn't find them in the service manual, in my SPO book, or on the 'Net). After searching the 'Net today, I found one of them, VM3. I still can't find my only two E codes. E2F and E2P. Many of the E codes I've found on the 'Net are speedometer correction or calibration codes. But no piece of data I have that publishes RPO codes, including the complete '97 service manual set, the SPO book, and a copy of the 1997 Dealer Advance Ordering Notebook, knows what these codes are. I'm hoping someone with a GM connection can look up in their database o' databases and discover them. :P

I'm not a dealer, however, my listing shows:

E2F - Rapid delivery sys, Forecast holes (E/K/V -TRK CKST)

E2P - Rapid delivery sys, Popular configurations (E/K/V -TRK CKST)

E2F - Rapid delivery sys, Forecast holes (E/K/V -TRK CKST)

E2P - Rapid delivery sys, Popular configurations (E/K/V -TRK CKST)

Excellent! Now...any idear what the heck that means? :P

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Archived