CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I am trying to locate the cam sensor and how to get to it. Its in a 1995 Seville SLS 4.6 Northstarr.

Any Thoughts will help!!!

Thank You, Barry

It is on the rear head, passenger side. Look for the two wire electrical connector.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

It is on the rear head, passenger side. Look for the two wire electrical connector.

Can I see it without removing anything and is it on the firewall side or under the fuel rail? Thank You for your help. I Was told the connector is not connected to the sensor. Do I have to remove anthing to get the disconnected connector and snap it back on.

Can I see it without removing anything and is it on the firewall side or under the fuel rail? Thank You for your help. I Was told the connector is not connected to the sensor. Do I have to remove anthing to get the disconnected connector and snap it back on.

It is on the side of the rear head (the side parallel to the length of the car). It is buried so you will need to move some items out of the way to see it. It is below the bottm edge of the cam cover so that should give you a reference point.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

• 2 weeks later...

It is on the side of the rear head (the side parallel to the length of the car). It is buried so you will need to move some items out of the way to see it. It is below the bottm edge of the cam cover so that should give you a reference point.

Thank You very much. Mission Accomplished

Archived