CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Okay, You want the Cadillac CTS Coupe; now which one do you want?

The new 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe will be arriving in Cadillac showrooms this summer.  So, let’s look at which one of these luxury performance sedans you want.First, there is a choice between the V-Coupe and the V6 Coupe.  The V-Coupe is the CTS-V Coupe, with the Supercharged 6.2L 556 hp V8, Brembo Brakes, Magnetic (MR) [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The new 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe will be arriving in Cadillac showrooms this summer.  So, let’s look at which one of these luxury performance sedans you want.First, there is a choice between the V-Coupe and the V6 Coupe.  The V-Coupe is the CTS-V Coupe, with the Supercharged 6.2L 556 hp V8, Brembo Brakes, Magnetic (MR) [...]

View the full Blog Post

Cadillac Customer Service has published on the Web that the CTS Coupe goes into production on June 14, 2010 and buyers may expect to see the vehicles arriving at Cadillac dealerships six to eight weeks later. I am anxious to see the CTS Coupe in-person!

Be sure to tell your local Dealer you are keen to see the Coupe. Cadillac is trying to coordinate so that the Dealers all get them at more or less the same time. Most Dealers will likely have some sort of coming out party for the Coupe, or at least notify you when you can come see one in person.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Be sure to tell your local Dealer you are keen to see the Coupe. Cadillac is trying to coordinate so that the Dealers all get them at more or less the same time. Most Dealers will likely have some sort of coming out party for the Coupe, or at least notify you when you can come see one in person.

Oh, my dealer knows I've been waiting to see the CTS Coupe for a while! I did see the Concept Coupe when my dealer had an introduction showing for the 2010 model year vehicles. I also signed up at Cadillac.com for information on the Coupe, but to date, I have not received anything--even e-mails. After seeing the 2010 DTS Platinum in another thread with the White Diamond and Light Linen Tuscany Leather combination, it makes me wish there were plans to offer a "Platinum Edition" of the CTS Coupe, with the similar light-shade and upgraded leather, along with a few "badges" or other distinguishing extras. It could be an easy-to-implement money-maker for Cadillac Motor Division, but I've seen interviews of Cadillac executives at the CTS Coupe unveiling, where they say it will only get a V-Series, and not a Platinum Edition.

Archived