CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac sponsors SCCA Racing

2/4/2004 - CADILLAC® NAMED OFFICIAL VEHICLE OF SCCA PRO RACING®

http://www.theracesite.com/index.cfm?paget...rm_article=6517

As part of the Official Vehicle program, Cadillac vehicles, including the new CTS-V, will not only be on display at each SCCA SPEED World Challenge event, but will be utilized in on-track activities surrounding the series. As part of the marketing exposure package associated with the agreement, Cadillac will become the primary sponsor of the SCCA SPEED World Challenge Cadillac Live Web Timing.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Even more to look forward too! I remember posting a reply a little while back on the return of Cadillacs to the track, and hoping to see a few more owner/drivers there at the races. Maybe we'll have a Cadillac Corral yet, with this kind of support from the factory, and the return of the "Race on Sunday, sell on Monday" philosophy.

I know I'll push for preferred (VIP) parking when I show up in my STS at both the Laguna and Infineon tracks. It worked every time at Laguna Seca when the Cadillac LMP 900's were racing. Yep, I'd pull up and tell the guy at the gate I was expected at the team site...No problem. I got to drive right in and park in the infield with the entire Cadillac team every time. ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Archived