CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Shopping for a Cadillac STS-V

Cadillac created the V-Series Concept in 2004, with the release of the 2004 Cadillac CTS-V.  V stands for Velocity.  V-Series Cadillacs are luxury vehicles, as are all Cadillacs.  But they are also Gentleman Racers.  The V-Series features more than adequate  power plants, high performance track-tuned suspensions, high performance braking systems, additional engine and transmission cooling, [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Placed bids on a 2008 Cadillac STS-V but it never broke the reserve, and I never found the max price of someone else's autobid. Oh well; have to wait til they are offered within my target range for the mileage I want. But the search is on.

Any color will do really; shopping for a target of 25K miles or less, and will probably have to wait til the end of the summer or so before they come down the the price I want to pay. No rush. Worst case I never find the 08 I want and end up holding out another year and pick up a used 09 CTS-V, which is not all bad.

The 08/09 STS-V strikes me as a very special, highly optioned low production, largely hand-made automobile, but I only want it at a terrific price, so that and the low production numbers will be the limiting factors.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived