CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Third Brake Light Half Not Working

greenida

Be sure to check with Dave Logan at http://www.ledfix.com

I don't see the 2001 Seville SLS on his list, but I would ask him. He offers a great service for repair/replacement of brake lights.

After that I would check rockauto.com to see about a discount new one.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Be sure to check with Dave Logan at http://www.ledfix.com

I don't see the 2001 Seville SLS on his list, but I would ask him. He offers a great service for repair/replacement of brake lights.

After that I would check rockauto.com to see about a discount new one.

Bruce. thanks will check it out. I'm obviously new to this site. Is there a place to watch all my questions at once? And how do I make it notify me when I get a reply?

My favorite way to monitor is the line to the upper right of the screen that says "=1"]View New Content"; click that for posts since your last visit.

I also use the link to "Today's" that is up below the Style selections. That shows any post made in the last 24 hrs regardless of when you visited; because I am on and off the forum a lot sometimes I need to be able to see any recent post, not just since my last visit.

To get notified about replies to a topic you can click the button that says "Watch this topic" to the upper right of the post title on the topic view screen.

Also when you post in a topic, one of the choices hidden at the bottom behind a "+" next to Post Options is the choice to Enable email notifications of replies.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

My favorite way to monitor is the line to the upper right of the screen that says "=1"]View New Content"; click that for posts since your last visit.

I also use the link to "Today's" that is up below the Style selections. That shows any post made in the last 24 hrs regardless of when you visited; because I am on and off the forum a lot sometimes I need to be able to see any recent post, not just since my last visit.

To get notified about replies to a topic you can click the button that says "Watch this topic" to the upper right of the post title on the topic view screen.

Also when you post in a topic, one of the choices hidden at the bottom behind a "+" next to Post Options is the choice to Enable email notifications of replies.

Thanks

Archived