CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: 2010 Cadillac STS ? More HP, More Space than a CTS

The Cadillac STS is perhaps in its final years in 2010 and 2011, pending the release in 2012 of the new Cadillac XTS large car that will replace the STS and the DTS.   As sometimes seems the case, the current Cadillac STS has evolved into a very interesting, if mostly overlooked sedan.  It does not [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Funny how one little comment can cause a person to rethink their long range planning for a replacement vehicle.

"Because they did not sell very well, and are not nearly as well known as the CTS, one can often find unbelievable bargains on lightly used examples."

My faithfull Seville is twelve years old and approaching the 200,000 mile mark. Until today my (written in pencil) plan was to look hard at the CTS Coupe this summer knowing I could nurse the Seville long enough to pick up a "lightly used" Coupe in a year or two.

Where is my eraser?

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I have several models revolving in my head -- waiting to see the new ATS when it comes along (smaller than a CTS), the CTS Coupe, the CTS, the STS, and willing to consider any used V-series. Meanwhile I enjoy my 2005 CTS and it is going along well at ~67K miles. I enjoy car shopping / consideration, and watch the ads like a hawk in case I see something too good to be passed by -- that is at the same time not a scam.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived