CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1984 Cadillac Eldorado $1200 in N. Hollywood, CA

http://www.cheersandgears.com/topic/50502-...-eldorado-1200/

post-1687-12626533547959.jpg

Im selling my very clean/straight white 1984 cadillac eldorado FOR $1200 OBO. I've lost interest in creating a custom project car and need cash soon.With 167k miles it starts, drives, and stops with no problems, no warning lights on dashboard, and no leaks.This eldorado comes with automatic headlights and working a/c, power; seat, windows, locks, steering, heated mirrors, front/rear defrost, inside trunk release, and touring suspension. All electronics works great and the battery has beeen replaced. Tan Interior is in good condition (non smoker); the headliner needs installation, there is one small stitching tear at the driver seat back. The exterior has a few unnoticeable dings/scratch, plastic fillers and taillights has some cracks, the paint, chrome trim&bumpers is in great condition. Has build sheet of the car, passed smog, pink slip, clean title, tags expire june 2010, and is ready to go. $1200 IN CASH, WILL GET YOU IN THIS GREAT RUNNING CADDY!!! SORRY NO TRADES OR SPAM!!!! Email me at rstar026@yahoo.com

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived