CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac CTS Press Book: 2003-2010

Now Released: NEW eBook: "Cadillac CTS: New Generation of Innovation"

by Bruce Nunnally

From its introduction at the Pebble Beach Concours in 2002, the Cadillac CTS has proven to be a model for the product line innovation underway at Cadillac. Produced at the new Lansing Grand River facility, the CTS has been a commercial success and a joy to own and drive.

This Caddyinfo Cadillac eBook is a reference book that addresses year by year changes in the Cadillac CTS. It also contains detailed engine and specification information for each year and model. This version covers from 2003 CTS Sedan - 2011 CTS Coupe.

caddyinfocadillacctscoverpage500.jpg

Supporting/Subscribing Members -- PM me your email address if you would like a Free Copy via email link. 14MB file.

I would appreciate comments.

Table of Contents Image:

caddyinfocadillacctsebooktoc.jpg

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 3 weeks later...

Re-Titled this eBook as "CTS Press Book 2003-2010". I love descriptive titles. Comments I have gotten on it so far have been very positive.

More info & purchase link here: http://www.e-junkie.com/99787/product/3210...ction+2003-2010

I have read your excellent book, I tried to download it on my laptop but it didnt work very well [for such a large download file overseas] so I used my stationary Dell computer and opened it in Adobe Reader and it worked fine! Very interesting reading and very fine pics, the description was excellent, very easy to understand with all the diagrams!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived