CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I thought I had written about this car before, but I don't see it here.

Green exterior, interior tan. It runs great! It has a little damage on front seats leather. every things works so good, i spend more than 5400 in this car.VERY CLEAN EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR, SO GOOD MECHANICAL CODITION , EVERY THING WORKS , I DO FINANCE FOR NON SOCIAL OR NON CREDIT TOO. PHON: 214 406 1666 ADD: 3223 MERRIFIELD AVE DALLAS TX 75223 DIRECTIONS: FROM DOWNTOWN DALLAS TAKE I-30 EAST, EXIT DOLPHIN RD, TURN LEFT ON DOLPHIN, CROSS THE BRIDGE, AND TURN LEFT ON THE SERVICE RD, GO TO THE LAST AUTO SHOP ON RIGHT. UNIC AUTOMOTIVE & CYCLE, NEXT TO PREMIER AUTO.

2s6kc2a.jpg

In 1979 at $15,646 the Cadillac Seville was the most expensive Cadillac sedan; only the Limousines were more expensive. For 79 the rear suspension was re-tuned to improve ride. It continued with the Olds 5.7L V8, now with 170 hp, 270 lb-ft of torque. Shipping weight was 4,180 lbs.

Shame about the seat leather, but I'm sure they would be easy enough to have redone, although I would expect that to run around $1K. Not clear what that extra gauge that has been run below the dash is.

Note the description says this car is green, so the camera colors got shifted on their way to the net.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived