CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Factory service maunal wanted 96 STS & 98 deville

Ownership: 92 sedan de ville 4.9L 4dr black beauty

manuals wanted for 96 Seville STS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manuals wanted for 96 Seville STS ...

I didn' t even know it was a Seville till 2 minutes ago when I read a post about ... this is too funny ...

I have acquired a wrecked 96 STS and now I need to fix it ... Owners manual also missing (I can only guess at how to fully use the dash buttons) Half of the damage to the wrecked car was done by hitting a deer and the other half was caused when the airbags broke the windshield and tore up the dash and steering wheel.

and I want most of all a

WANTED ...

96 Sevile STS FACTORY SEVICE MANUAL ... PLEASE

(my Dad wants the 98 sedan de ville manual.)

By the way I am a skilled was fully certfied Master Mechanic and I love making house calls.

Anywhere - I love to travel!

Being the eternal optimist I say that I can fix anything. I do have enough tools wtih me to rebuild my a Caddy engine (I did it on this trip) and I have also just purchased computer diagnostics equipment that gives even more info than Caddy's built in stuff (It told me my egr was not working and it was right.) Right now I am in Louisville ,KY trying to figure out how to get 2 Caddys (my old 92 which blew head gaskets in Alabama and which also stripped the head bolt threads in the block and this wrecked 96 I bought 3 days ago - but now have almost running.) I need to get them home to Southern California. One of them is going to visit Portland, ORegon and my grandkids before I get home to SO Cal with the 2nd car.

Huggs and best wishes to all you caddy lovers!

Thanks

BOB McKnight

29856 Avenida de Fiesta

Sun City, CA 92586-6508

PLease reply to ibmpro@yahoo.com or ibmpro@ez2.net

One of the best places to look for service manuals is on ebay. There is always someone auctioning at least one.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived