CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

wax / polish

bigfoo

Hey Mike, I've been seeing ads for that NANOwax. Isn't that what the BORG used on their vessels? lol It actually sounds good. Has anyone tried it? I want to know too!

Jeff

Jeff

98 Concours

90 Seville

04 Corvette

I have tried the mothers 3 step process and was satisfied with that, however the car have alot of white spots from wax on hood and bomber, Im sure its alot of small nicks and dents from roadstones, can anyone recommend how to get rid of all these small white spots???

Also a product thats for sale in europe called ultraglozz, should be perfect, atleast its getting rave reviews around, its a combined wax and sealer and leaves somewhat a hard shell on the car, I think it should hold for about a year.

regards

Henrik

Sweden

If the white spots are wax residue you could gently brush them out with a baby(soft) toothbrush. #20 and Color-X don't dry white. I'm sure there are others that don't dry white. A fresh container of touch-up paint could be used to fill the Cleaned out nicks. If you're lucky you can "Wick" just the right amount of paint into the nick with a toothpick or the eye of a large sewing needle. Stick the needle in a cork instead of your finger.

rek

Archived