CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I feel like a million bucks

EldoEsq.

Hehe.. I dunno :) I'm pretty positive I got mine doing under 6 seconds in 0-60.. intake/exhaust/plugs/wires/coils bunch of small things.... waiting until i have some $ to save up to get the tranny reworked and a higher stall converter....that would probably tear him apart then :)

He wasnt sarcastic...I am sarcastic all the time to other cars and I dont look like he did...maybe he used to own one...I dont know, but he flashed me a nice smile and a thumbs up! I didnt race him cause i was still beaming with pride!! Plus I was pretty sure I would get my *smurf* whipped!

My car is stock, but it is clean as anything, original diamond white paint without a flaw...I just cleaned the wheels...maybe that was it!

I'll get a pic on here as soon as I figure out how. It wont take jpeg, gif or bmp

Hmm.. I never tried to add a pic.

It should take anything as long as it's a picture and it's under 64k in size. Otherwise you have to link to an off site url using the IMG button .. if your pic is larger than 64k you can email it to me and i can put it up on my little server and then you can link to it via the IMG button :)

I'd go take a pic of mine, but it's really ditry right now :)

They're right about the size (64kb). No biggy, just use Photo Shop or any other photo editing program to shrink that jpg file down. That's what I did on the photos I posted 2 days ago. If it didn't take your jpg photo it just ment that your pic was too large in it's original state. The site takes almost any file format except bmp files for obviously "big" reasons. Get crackin..... I'm anxious to see your ride as well as the rest here.

-kg

206,000 miles

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Honestly how can anything CURRENTLY in the Caddy line up compete with the 745I ?

I agree completely. They don't compare at all. While that Bimmer driver is messing with his joystick trying to turn up the volume (take that how you wish), you've got a real car, that isn't controlled with a freaking toy, and something that has American class and heritage! He sure as heck should have bowed to you!

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Archived