Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

"Brake Reaction Rod"


Recommended Posts

My brother has a 93 seville and a part of his frint end is extremely loose. He sent me a picture of the part and I matched it to a haynes manual and it identifies the part as a "Brake Reaction Rod" which I have never heard of.

Does anyone know of this part and where the heck can I buy one. gmpartsdirect does not have this part listed.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...