CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

driver's power seat not working

My son drives my car (2004 DHS) one day and now I can't drive it at all because the driver's seat won't adjust when I put my key in or when I try to adjust it using the controls on the side of the seat. Help! Kitty

My son drives my car (2004 DHS) one day and now I can't drive it at all because the driver's seat won't adjust when I put my key in or when I try to adjust it using the controls on the side of the seat. Help! Kitty

Got it! My husband used some ideas that I pulled from other advisors for similar problems. When the seat was put so far back to accommodate my son's height, it must have pinched a connection.

Got it! My husband used some ideas that I pulled from other advisors for similar problems. When the seat was put so far back to accommodate my son's height, it must have pinched a connection.

Glad you found and fixed the problem.

I thought about the wires...but assumed that you had already checked them.

Thats what I get for assuming... :D:D:D

Posted Image

Archived