CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Brand NEW LH headlight assembly (98-04 SLS & STS)

Hello all. I've lurked a bit, but this is indeed my first post. Kendrick Cadillac here in Lafayette, IN is losing both his Cadillac and Buick Franchise rights next year so he is going to start moving stock. I've sold my 2000 Cadillac STS w/ 110K flawless miles on it (besides a couple crank sensors) to make room for a new Escalade when deals are to be had.

I guess I'll have to make do with my 1998 Camaro SS and 1996 Grand Sport Corvette for summer duty.

As a result of selling this car I have no reason for a brand new still in the box (plastic protectant still on the headlight assembly) LH headlight assembly for a 1998-2004 STS or SLS. The tabs on the one on the car were broken as a result of a minor fender bender, I just never got around to installing this. This car did not have HID's, but comes complete with the bulbs and everything. Just install it and go.

I'm asking $175obo plus shipping. A very nice savings for a brand new headlight assembly over what you'd get from a dealership or GM Parts Direct.

Pictures are available through email. Just let me know! Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I've lurked a bit, but this is indeed my first post. Kendrick Cadillac here in Lafayette, IN is losing both his Cadillac and Buick Franchise rights next year so he is going to start moving stock. I've sold my 2000 Cadillac STS w/ 110K flawless miles on it (besides a couple crank sensors) to make room for a new Escalade when deals are to be had.

I guess I'll have to make do with my 1998 Camaro SS and 1996 Grand Sport Corvette for summer duty.

As a result of selling this car I have no reason for a brand new still in the box (plastic protectant still on the headlight assembly) LH headlight assembly for a 1998-2004 STS or SLS. The tabs on the one on the car were broken as a result of a minor fender bender, I just never got around to installing this. This car did not have HID's, but comes complete with the bulbs and everything. Just install it and go.

I'm asking $175obo plus shipping. A very nice savings for a brand new headlight assembly over what you'd get from a dealership or GM Parts Direct.

Hi, is the headlight still for sale? Pls email me at robdargood@gmail.com

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I'm interested as well if it is still available

• 2 months later...

please send me pictures of you have any i will br glad to buy them is i see them thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

do you still have this part available, if so could you please send a pic to abailey1978@live.com. I am willing to make an offer asap. I am currently without a drivers side headlight of any kind in my 2000 cadillac seville sts. please contact me as soon as possible.

• 1 year later...

Is the 98 light assembly still available?

Thanks

Charlie

Archived