CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

SRX wheel hub replacement HELP PLEASE

OK I worked for a couple hours to get the old wheel hub off ( bad wheel bearing) so I go to put the new one on and there is no hole in the middle for the spindle to go thru. I am not sure if that is a plug because of the bearings and I am suppose to knock it out or if there actually is no hole thru it and I got the wrong one. Anyone every do this repair, car sitting on jack in driveway I need to drivable. Please Help :huh:

Using the search tool at rockauto.com they show the correct part numbers as:

ACDELCO Part # FW150 {#12413105}

HUB,FRT WHL(W/BRG) w/FRT & RR ANTILOCK BRK(JE5) or ELEC 5-SPD A/TRANS(MV3) or 5-SPD A/TRANS(MX5)

ACDELCO Part # RW2019 {#89047639}

HUB,RR WHL(W/WHL SPD SEN)

* Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 3 business days

ACDELCO Part # FW149 {#12413103}

HUB,FRT WHL(W/BRG) w/ELEC 5 SPD A/TRANS(M22) or 5-SPD A/TRANS(M82) or FRT & RR ANTILOCK BRK(JE5)

* Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 3 business days

For a AWD SRX you have the MX5 transmission, so you need 12413105, is that the one you have or the 12413103?

Hydra-Matic 5L50-E (M22, MX5) Five-Speed Automatic Transmission

The Cadillac SRX equipped with the Northstar V-8 engine uses the 5L50-E direct coupled to all wheel drive. The flange on the rear of the 5L50-E was changed to attach to the all wheel drive unit, although the interior components remain identical to the Cadillac XLR application.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived