CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Adaptive Seat Package

chazglenn3

So, I finally got a set of factory service manuals for my 2000 STS. I was very disappointed to find absolutley no mention in the manual of the adaptive seat package at all!!! Would there have been some sort of supplement or something? I am worried that as much adjusting as these things do, that they will wear out eventually and require service, but how do I work on them?

Charles

I'd check for a 1999 manual, operation should be the same. Sometimes these special options span years, and may have actually been dropped from the 2000 m/y as an option, in which case it wouldn't be in the manual. There are online manuals as well, but I don't have the link. Probably nothing changed on these over the years they were available.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

BTW, I was referring to operations manuals, not service manuals. Further, they might be covered in a supplement or special section. Does ANYBODY have a 98 or 99 service manual that covers these seats?

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

I actually do have a set of 1999 service manuals. One of the guys on the other forum says that the information is in the manual in the "seats" section, but I haven't had a chance to actually look for it again. I will look in the '99 and '00 manuals this weekend. Thanks!

Charles

Archived