CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Sarah Palin and Princess Diana are cousins, genealogists reveal

You know something like this is magnified, but the teflon Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton skate along unquestioned, how was Hillary considered AT ALL?, but we worry about a permitted method in Alaska of controlling wolf.

Whitewater, Hillary was involved

Vince Foster Suicide/Murder coverup and the missing $250 million

Her huge and inexplicable winnings in a cattle futures operation

Travelgate

Kathleen Willy RAPE

Juanita Broderick Rape accusations

Clinton accused of sexual assault for 30 years http://www.capitolhillblue.com/Feb1999/022...women022599.htm

Impeachment

Monica, Cigars, Depends on what you mean by sex

Rose Law firm records

Roger Clinton pleads guilty to cocaine

The fact that they lead separate lives

The use of FBI files on political opponents and the open question of what information from these files Hillary still possesses

A case, still in court, involving the alleged failure to report over a million dollars in campaign contributions. Clinton's Senate campaign has already been fined by the FEC for failing to accurately report $700,000 in contributions

Her relationship with such indisputably dubious persons such as Johnny Chung, John Huang, Ng Lap Seng, Mochtar Riady, the McDougalds, Craig Livingstone, Webster Hubbell and Jorge Cabrera

Hillary and Universal Healthcare

Bill Clinton PARDONS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_...ons_controversy

And during all of this carpetbagger HILLARY stood by her man, go figure. Think it was for political reasons? There are other issues like the way she treated military personel, etc

They stole stuff from the white house when the left

What was SANDY BERGER HIDING in HIS PANTS and DESTROYING to protect the Clintons???

The disastrous Clinton Admin disgraced the highest office in the land, diluited MORALS and ETHICS, brought 'sex' to the public forefront.

Lets focus on MORALS, ETHICS, PRIDE, INTENT, INTELLIGENCE and LOVE OF THE US and the belief that we are inherently a good country. The rest of the garbage that is being discussed is BS. How the Clintons are still in the public eye is shocking, but I am sure if she won the nomination, that many Dumacratic voters would not have blinked an EYE voting for her, but instead we are worried about a hunter's method of controlling wolf. Ask yourself this, Do you think if a Republican did any of this, they would still be on the public stage?, why wasn't this stuff brought up by the media? Think if Palin had any of this in her background the press would remain silent? Not likely huh?

Do people in Alaska really shoot wolves from planes?

Yes, but only with the government's permission. Aerial shooting yields better results than traditional hunting, since it allows the hunter to cover a lot of ground quickly and track target animals from a clear vantage point. Historically, hunters also used planes to drive animals—polar bears in Alaska and elk in Montana, among others—toward gunmen waiting on the ground. But many hunters found the practice unsportsmanlike, since it violates the "fair chase" ethic, and animal rights activists call it inhumane, since airborne gunmen rarely get a clean (i.e., relatively painless) kill. In response to concerns like these, Congress passed the Federal Airborne Hunting Act of 1972, which made it illegal for hunters to shoot animals from a plane or helicopter.

Since 2003, Alaska has issued aerial wolf-hunting permits in select areas where moose and caribou populations are particularly endangered. The idea is that by killing the predators, the airborne gunmen can ramp up the number of moose and caribou that human hunters can take home for supper

http://www.slate.com/id/2199140/

I personally never liked the Clintons and I never voted for them. So to me they're a moot point. Unfortunately, I'm just not impressed with Palin, but I'm not impressed with any of them. If these four clowns are the best we Americans can put forth as future president and VP of the USA I'd say we're in big trouble.

When I think of a woman who would be a good example to follow I think of Queen Elizabeth. I think by far she's one of the most amazing people on this planet. Here's a woman who served in WWII as a mechanic in the British Army, YES she CAN fix anything; she's an expert marksman and hunter; expert horseman and breeder, at the age of 81 there are very few people who could challenge her knowledge of world affairs and I could go on and on. If you want to talk about a truly smart woman who impresses me very much, you'll talk about Queen Elizabeth. As for Palin, she's not even qualified to hold a candle to the Queen; and by the way, when the Queen was Palin's age, she was quite the stunning woman to look at too.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived