CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Clear coat

Josh

:( Yesterday when I was washing my car my borther pointed out that the clear coat had been peeling of a little bit in a few places. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this up so it will look good again and not peal anymore? Any help with th is problem would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.

Without seeing the problem it's going to be very difficult to give you advice. Can you post pictures of examples?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Once your clear coat starts lifting off , it will continue to lift off , the only fix is the paint and body shop , where they sand off the old and reapply. Either that area has been repaired at one time or another or the original clear coat for some reason is seperating . At any rate it is not cheap to fix, I have the been their done that T SHIRT, on this one.

Archived