CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Pressure Hose Location

Is it very difficult to replace the pressure hose in the Power Steering System on a 1993 Deville?

And if so where is it located?

:blink:

Are you sure it is a pressure hose and not a return line? If it's a pressure hose it connectsPS pump and the steering gear. The return line runs from the pump to cooler and from the cooler to the steering gear. I did the return line and it was not fun.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

No it is the Pressure Line I had it comfirmed at Firestone when I got a tire rotation the other day.

Is it very difficult to replace the pressure hose in the Power Steering System on a 1993 Deville?

Are you sure it is a pressure hose and not a return line? If it's a pressure hose it connectsPS pump and the steering gear. The return line runs from the pump to cooler and from the cooler to the steering gear. I did the return line and it was not fun.

No it is the Pressure Line I had it comfirmed at Firestone when I got a tire rotation the other day.

Just follow the lines from the PS pump and you will see whether it is easy or not to replace. You will need to bleed the system after repair and sure it is the time to fill it up with fresh PS liquid. The arrow in the attached picture shows the PS reservoire which is attached to the pump.

post-312-1183301702_thumb.jpg

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived