CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

95 Service manuals

Va Maddog

Well I just picked up the two volume 95 Seville GM service manuals on an Ebay auction. Last two minutes of course... less than $40 with shipping for both. Sure beats the $120 plus for new ones! There are Caddy service manuals on Ebay regularly so if you want some that might be gently used but at a bargain price set up a "my favorites" search and watch for a good deal. It will probably be a week or two before I get them, but soon I'll have more than enough info on the car to gets my hands dirty - lol.

I have purchased several manuals for caddies and others on e bay, had really good experiences, I just cant seem to win a bid for any antique telephones...always get sniped at the last minute........the other day was looking for a circuit description for the cooling fans, found one part of the manual (helm) which stated " the fans are controlled by relays and switches"......until I found the part of the manual with the real description I was pretty disappointed in the manuals......but generally they are chock full of mostly good info...if you can find it.....ebay is a hoot, I love to browse and browse....have used it as a google a time or two, just type in some word or words and it may just give you a living actual example of what you are curious about.............

Yea, I got my 2 volume set for my 94 Concours for $30.00 with shipping. I tried for weeks and all the auctions ended high, then my wife finds this set and gets them. I also found a manual for my 92 Deville for $25.00. Ebay is great. I only almost got burned once, but with a lot of threats, it went through. All I can say is be patient. I have bought mirrors for $40.00, cupholders, and even a trunk lid with the license plate frame and backup lights for my 94 for $50.00. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

Archived