CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

www.autocheck.com

I was watching a Canadian documentary show (W5) about used vehicles (Link below to read the story or even watch it if you want, its quite funny what used car dealers will try to sell you :lol: )

CTV W5 Report

Auto Check Website

They featured this web site where you can check a vehicles history. They let you search your serial number but only tell you whether there is reports and how many there are. I'm just wondering if anyone has used this and if it is worth it. Thanks

post-3-1081197473.gif

I used it before I bought my Seville.The free trial is pretty much useless.I think I paid about $29 for the service.You get a limited # of title checks over a period of 60 days.Well worth it,kept me away from a couple of cars with accidents that the dealer would not have told about.

Tried it on my 98 seville...it gave a very comprehensive record of the vehicle, a lot I knew from the report the dealer gave me, the ,new one showed it was in the dealer inventory for a while, it did show all the lein info and all the state emission tests and a pretty good running history on the mileage at intervals, which assures me it was accurate...but I was pretty sure anyway from the service history the dealer pulled for me.....In the absence of some of the info I already had this report would give me a pretty good idea of what the car is and where it has been....probably about like carfax........and they processed the credit card really fast!

Archived