CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Original sticker for a 95 SLS

Va Maddog

I'm trying to figure out exactly which options my 95 SLS has on it. I don't have the original sticker nor do I have a 95 Cad brochure. Does anyone have either that they might be willing to scan in as a document and send me?

Is it possible to get a copy of an original sticker from GM? If my car has the original option code decal I have not been able to find it. Anyone know where it should be?

BTW - I do have a really nice 97 Seville/Eldorado/DeVille brochure and would be happy to trade with anyone who might have a 95 brochure that they don't need.

Check the RPO codes on the sticker under the spare tire cover. It will list all the options on your particular car. After you get the RPO codes you'll need to decifer them much like the DTC's.

Thanks Larry - I stumbled across the RPO code sticker location when I was looking at Jasons SLS web page tonight. Might check it out tomorrow. Jason also had some of the RPO codes, at least for his 97. I'll search for a thread on RPO's to see if I can find a list.

Archived