CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I love Ebay!!

speedyman_2

The Link

If anyone remembers this thread, you'll remember that my stupid LED 3rd brake light died on me and the dealers want $400+ to replace it. And even on Ebay most end up going to $250 for a used piece. But I got lucky! $65.00. Plus the guy is in Gulf Breeze! No paying and waiting for shipping! And no paypal fee, since I'll just bring him cash. And, no more "winking" brake light.

Ebay=1

Cadillac=0

Also, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find the video of the STS-i which paced Lemans. There is a lap on de la Sarthe that was on the GM website awhile back, but has since been removed when the new STS was released. :(

IPB Image

Hey Speedy;

That is a good deal, however the seller is Jason who was offering parts from his wrecked 98 STS on this forum months ago. I bought quite a few things from him for very, very good prices. I suspect you could have gotten it even cheaper from him by way of this forum. Of course it is too late now, but in case you need anything else, try asking him directly.

Charles

Charles

Hey Speedy;

That is a good deal, however the seller is Jason who was offering parts from his wrecked 98 STS on this forum months ago. I bought quite a few things from him for very, very good prices. I suspect you could have gotten it even cheaper from him by way of this forum. Of course it is too late now, but in case you need anything else, try asking him directly.

Charles

I think I did ask him about parts but never got a response. Oh well. Maybe he has other parts laying around that I need though. :)

IPB Image

Archived